These days obesity is a problem for many people. The main reason for obesity is lifestyle and dietary habits. Sometimes even the people that workout has trouble losing those extra pounds. According to statistics soon half of the world population will have problems with excess weight.
Health problems that obesity can cause:
Obesity can cause many health problems such as cardiac problems, thyroid problems, diabetes, gout, digestive issues and high blood pressure. Overweight can be caused by physical and psychological stress.
Most of the people who have overweight problems eat much more food than they really need.
The main reasons why people become obese:
- Bad eating habits: keep in mind that the “healthy food” that you eat is not always healthy
- Regular consumption of processed and packed foods
- The foods you consume on a daily basis like flour, fried foods, pastries, bakes and bread
- Sedentary lifestyle- too many hours before TV, using a taxi instead of walking
- No physical activity
- Keeping an unhealthy lifestyle- sleeping late, working unpredictable hours, insomnia
How to find out if you have gained extra pounds?
If you start to notice that your clothes are becoming small for your body you should definitely change your lifestyle and start to take care of your health. If you feel hungry in a short time after you had a meal.
Here is the weight loss diet plan which can help you to lose weight fast:
If you start to notice that you have gained extra pounds you can make a diet plan yourself or with the help of internet. These are the rules that you need to follow:
- Don’t consume food after 8 pm, instead eat a piece of fruit or drink a cup of milk
- Consume water instead of coffee, packed juices, teas or alcohol
- Don’t consume water with your meals or after you eat
- Consume liquid meals like soups, 30% of your diet should consist of liquid meals
- Try to eat a little less food than you normally eat, you should consume a small portion every 3 hours not to feel hungry
- Vegetarian food is highly recommended
- Try to walk at least 3 times a day for 15 minutes
- Drink a cup of lukewarm water on an empty stomach when you wake up and end the day with one cup as well
- Consume smoothies, fruit, salads as a snack throughout the day, but don’t eat them more than 4 times a day
- Try to avoid or even cut out this food from your diet: pizza, sweets, canned foods, hot dog and processed foods